Located right on the beach, the stunning Beachfront Hotel is located in central Hokitika on New Zealand’s West Coast.
With its unique location on the shores of the Tasman Sea and in the centre of Hokitika, beachcombing, shopping, artisan shops, and galleries are right on the hotel’s doorstep.
The hotel offers five categories of rooms – from elegant street-front Driftwood Rooms to modern, luxury and spacious Ocean View Rooms with an uninterrupted view of the beach, to the magnificent Penthouse.
Newly refurbished Ocean View Restaurant and Bar has a sleek and contemporary design at Beachfront Hotel. It offers a magnificent view and dining experience with A La Carte or a variety of Set Menu options. Don’t miss the chance to share a beer with the locals in the casual atmosphere of an authentic West Coast bar.
Only $299 per person!
- One night's stay at Beachfront Hotel Hokitika in a 4-star luxury Ocean View Room.
- Entry to West Coast Treetop Walk & Cafe in Hokitika.
- A scenic helicopter flight with Heliservices Franz Josef.
- Entry to West Coast Wildlife Centre in Franz Josef.
- One night's stay at Rainforest Retreat Franz Josef in a 4-star Luxury Tree Lodge.
Terms and conditions apply.
Only $399 per person!
- One night’s accommodation in Qualmark 4 Star Silver rated “Beach View Room” – The Ocean View Retreat -Punakaiki.
- Entry to Shantytown Heritage Park – Greymouth.
- One night’s accommodation in a 4 Star Luxury Ocean View Room – located at the Beachfront Hotel in Hokitika – Beachfront.
- A safe and exhilarating 20m high treetops walkway and adventure at Treetop Walkway. A leisurely 15-minute drive South from Hokitika.
- One night’s accommodation in a Qualmark Gold –4 Star Luxury Tree Lodge – located at the Rainforest Retreat in Franz Josef – Tree Lodge.
- An incredible Glacier Helicopter Scenic Flight with HeliServices.NZ Fox & Franz over the majestic Franz Josef Glacier.
- Entry into the Indoor West Coast Wildlife Centre in the centre of Franz Josef to see the world’s rarest kiwi (Rowi).
Terms and conditions apply, valid until 30 September 2022.
From $199 per person!
- Accommodation at Beachfront Hotel Hokitika.
- Hokitika Gorge Tour.
- West Coast Treetop Walkway Tour.
- Lake Mahinapua tour.
- Cooked Breakfast.
Add Pancake Rocks plus transfer from Greymouth Rail Station ($299 per person).
The town of Hokitika occupies a spectacular location in the heart of New Zealand’s famous West Coast. This region has a long and fascinating history as an ancient source of pounamu (greenstone) for Māori and as the site of a major Nineteenth Century gold rush. Today, it is famous for its art galleries and craft studios, its spectacular hiking trails through lush native rainforest, the West Coast Wilderness Trail, its pristine lakes and wild beaches, its precious New Zealand wildlife and its warm West Coast hospitality.
Very good location, with nice view of the beach - just overlooking the Tasman sea on the West Coast. View of the ocean was beautiful, especially during sunset - really an amazing experience. Hotel located near the beach. Friendly staff.
Excellent accommodation and the restaurant was good. Nice selection of local cuisine, well presented and the service was excellent. Lovely views of the ocean from the restaurant/bar.
Fabulous situation with outstanding views from our ocean view room. Both food and service in restaurant & room service fantastic. Room spacious and well appointed with quality bed, linens & furnishings.
Two nights here and a room with a view out to the beach and ocean. Staff great, freshly renovated there was a lot to like. Rooms and bedding all top notch. Also has conference rooms, bar and restaurant.